Saturday, September 15, 2012

Smiling Eyes

For those of you that don't know me, I'm as deep as deep can go. Having recently learned my personality type, INFJ, I have come to better understand this fact and come to accept it. I've learned that writing could be a way for me to clean the slate but also share what I've learned, experienced, funny or serious, and hope to share. In saying that, WARNING, items in posts contain deep material ;)

Why "Smiling Eyes"? I have titled this blog after the Indian princess name given to my sister, Kathryn. From Kathryn and my brother Joe, over the years, I've learned that smiling eyes is a physical representation of what you're feeling inside, Christs love and warmth. I am so glad I have such an amazing sister and brother to look up to. Because of what I've learned through them and now my husband, I feel more relaxed about just, well, things and would like to dedicate this blog to how I see my life thanks to them! I should also, obviously, credit my mom and dad for this too! What an amazing positive influence they've been to all of us! Heck, they're the ones that gave us our sweet little indian princess names!

Below is a favorite picture of mine! Notice the blue toaster oven in the back! haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment